Board Meeting Procedures During Covid-19
April 24, 2020
Board Meeting Procedures
Pursuant to Governor Newsoms’ Executive Order N-25-20, and guidance from the California Department of Public Health, the Board of Directors will conduct all future meetings via Zoom until the Executive Order has been lifted.
In an effort to encourage "social distancing" while also protecting the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and the community, Centerville Community Services District will be taking the following actions until further notice:The Customer Service Lobby and Board Room will be closed to all non-essential visitors and vendors.
- The Customer Service Lobby and Board Room will be close to all non-essential visitors and vendors.
- Members of the Centerville Community Services District Board and staff will participate in meetings via teleconferencing;
- The public will be invited to attend teleconferenced meetings via the Meeting ID and Password associated with the Zoom meeting on the posted agendas;
Options to Submit Public Comment
- Public comments or protests associated with agenda items can be submitted by sending a letter to the District Office; placing it in the Payment Drop Box in the District Office parking lot; or by joining the teleconferenced meeting and posting a comment in the conversation box. You may also email your comment or concern to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the meeting has begun, you may type a question or comment in the conversation section at the bottom of your screen. The administrator will share your comment with the Board and either the Board will address the comment during the meeting or you will receive a direct reply.
Instructions for Joining Board Meetings via Zoom:
Download the Zoom App or visit their website (zoom.us)
- Use the Meeting ID and Password provided on the Agenda for the meeting.
- If you do not have speakers on your device; you may call into the meeting via the phone number provided by zoom for the meeting.
It is our goal to conduct business as usual while adhering to the “Social Distancing” guidelines. Please stay safe and healthy.